Thursday, April 21, 2016

Menu Plan

Embarrassingly, I fell off the Trim Healthy Mama wagon after Week 1. I really should have known better. I simply like cooking (and eating) all types of food far too much for me to succeed long-term on such a plan. I do like and use some of their ideas, but I'm back to good old strict calorie counting, portion control, and intense exercising. Though I don't love it, and I know the results will likely take longer than I hope, it's probably my best shot at long-term, sustainable success. Time will tell.

Here are my meal ideas for the next couple of weeks based on what I have on hand:

This Last Week
Monday: Swedish Meatballs, Noodles, Veggies
Tuesday: Leftovers and Pizza Bread (using sourdough bread in fridge)
Wednesday Tuna Stroganoff over Rice, Veggies
Thursday: Stuffed Pepper Casserole (modified a bit), Salad
Friday:  Pizza (using sourdough bread in fridge) & Salad
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Leftovers

Next Week (a very busy week for us)
Monday: Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata over Penne, Asparagus, Salad
Tuesday: Crockpot Beef Burgundy, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Veggies
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Easy Crockpot Roast (makes its own gravy), Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: TBD

Other Meal Ideas (Based on What I have on Hand)
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts stuffed with Smoked Gouda, Asparagus, Baked Potatoes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...